Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good Deal on Paula's Choice: Sunday Only

Miss Em and I have a subject line that we sometimes use: Shallow. That tells Mr FS not to bother opening the email. This subject line alerts the reader that the topic will be various shallow bargains: sales on stuff I think Miss Em might want, stuff I might want, things like that.

This post is semi-shallow. As everyone knows, I love Paula's Choice--both her products and her recommendations. She always has something on sale. I only post when there's a convergence of stuff on sale. That was true this weekend, but I was too lazy to post till now.

Here's the convergence:
1. FREE SHIPPING
2. If you spend $50, you get a free sample of Vitamin C something that promises to fade dark spots.

The above should be good all month.

3. THIS WEEKEND ONLY (and it's now Sunday), she has 20% off all her products good for rosacea. Neither Miss Em nor I suffers from this condition, but the products include ones we use anyway: serum, toner, BHA. The code for that is  EDDROSACEA15 .

Additionally, if you haven't bought from her and use MY code, you will get a $10 credit and so will I!

Win-win-win.

No comments: