It's always good to leave a bit undone, so you have a reason to go back. Aside from the more than fifty chateaux in the Loire valley that remain unseen by us, we need to make a few purchases of items both consumable and not.
1. It turns out that French macarons are, indeed, divine. Thanks to Duchesse for spelling correction, and also to Marcela and Deja Pseu for endorsements. Really, I only had a few days in Paris and I didn't want to contend with the lines at the most famous spot. All the bakeries have them, including those out in the boonies, so I really have no excuse.
2. There are two cheeses that we didn't get to try (one was confiscated as we left France). Bon appetit to someone, I hope.
3. OOPS! Forgot to go back to Petit Bateau for a few tees.
4. Mr. FS wanted to cook some mussels, but we just ran out of time.
5. We forgot to buy the buckwheat flour for the galettes we learned how to make.
6. Gotta eat more fromage blanc.