Custom Search

Friday, July 2, 2010

Paula's Choice Sunscreen Sale: Shameless Commerce

OK, I have long sung the praises of Paula's Choice skincare, especially her sunscreens. I have written many a post on her line. For a cheap---err, I mean FRUGAL person--the fact that I buy this stuff myself at full price says something. At least, I think it does.

A while back, I signed up for the Paulas's Choice affiliate program, but then never posted the link. I mean, frugality is all about NOT buying stuff you don't need.

I was inspired to post the link today, because Paula is having a 50% off sale on sunscreen! It is so reasonably priced. I already bought some (at full price grrrrrr), but may stock up.

Paula's Choice Skin Care

If you want to try this, now is a good time. If you don't want to go through my link, that's OK too. Just make sure you use full-spectrum sunscreen.

I also use her AHA lotion. My daughter uses her BHA lotion and toner. Free shipping if you spend over $75.00 and all is guaranteed.

No comments: