Custom Search

Friday, December 13, 2013

Another Good Deal I'm Not Partaking Of: Garnet Hill Cashmere 50% Off

You can save money by NOT buying things or you can save money by getting something you want/need/would have bought anyway at a good--or at least better--price. I only shop at a few stores, all of which offer no-questions-asked guarantees. I also get the occasional email from these shops.

So many temptations! But I figure I might as well pass this info along. Garnet Hill is having a 40-50% off cashmere sale over the weekend. My family is already awash in cashmere, but I can see getting someone some cashmere socks or a scarf. These would be presents someone would probably be happy to receive.

But what do I know? I'm pretty bad at gifts.

2 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I don't need any more cashmere at the moment either but if I did that sale would persuade me to shop Garnet Hill.
Nice that you thought of sharing the link....I am sure someone will need some cashmere and as you say they make great gifts.

Frugal Scholar said...

@Hostess--Thanks for stopping by! I am a frequent visitor chez vous also. Hope the tip was helpful and not merely tempting.