Custom Search

Friday, August 22, 2014

Paula's Serums and AHA BHA Exfoliants 20% off w/ free shipping

I know it's weird, given my pathological frugality and skepticism over advertising claims, but this is an exciting sale for me. Miss Em and I adore Paula's Choice skincare, for info AND for products. And it's not even that cheap. Miss Em and I both use the serums and the exfoliants. These are--in our opinion--Paula's best products.

Paula's BEST SALE is 20% off everything with free shipping on any size order, but this is pretty close. 20% off on serums and exfoliants and free shipping on any order (usually free over $50). She has some other items on sale also at the moment.

The CODE for this particular sale is EDDSERUMS14. This weekend only.

http://goo.gl/5LZYef
If you haven't shopped with Paula before and would like to use my link, you get $10 off and I get $10 too.




4 comments:

Janice Riggs said...

Everybody, just rush out and buy this stuff - it's the best skincare I've ever used, and her brand and entire philosophy is based on science and demonstrated results. You will be delighted!

Bmore Bungalow said...

Thanks, I will check it out.

Trish said...

Ordered some AHA and BHA serums. Thanks for the link.

Frugal Scholar said...

@Janice--Thanks!
@BB and Trish--Thanks to you too. Remember, all her stuff is guaranteed. So if any issues, you can get refund or exchange.