Custom Search

Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost famous!

Well, I finally got up the courage to submit a post to the Carnival of Personal Finance. I wasn't very brave, since the editor, Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, is a friendly and amiable blogger.

Anyway, great stuff there. And I'm glad to have the chance to read blogs not normally on my radar screen.

Another thank you goes to the divine Imogen of the blog Inside Out Style. You see, Imogen mentioned my blog post of last Friday, and I got a whole bunch of readers. Thanks to the readers and, of course, to Imogen.

Those of you wondering why I am even mentioning a blog on style and image. Well, aside from the fact that I am grateful for the plug, Imogen does a lot of good in the world. For instance, she explained why I (an H body-type) hate tucking things in. I am so happy! I suffered needlessly.

So...Frugality, Personal Finance, Image Consulting--all trying to bring some good to the world.

4 comments:

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Thanks for the adjectives!

Funny about Money said...

Congratulations! :-)

Crystal Stemberger said...

I was glad to include you! I didn't know you don't submit to carnivals often. I hope Yogi Berra quotes didn't ruin the experience, lol.

Frugal Scholar said...

@imogen-Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to think of more adjectives.

@Funny--Only a little famous...

@Budgeting--Thanks again.