Custom Search

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eileen Fisher Washable Crepe Pants at an Almost Frugal Price

I know, I know, mindless consumption. Actually, I am on a quest to help Miss Em, beloved daughter, find an EF coat she craves. So, I was looking at Nordies on-line Rack section. A very limited selection, and I fear Miss Em may have to wait for the expensive coat, perhaps forever. While I was looking at the tiny selection, I noticed some of my fave pants at 60% off. Less than I paid for them a few years ago, gritting my frugal teeth and girding my frugal loins. The EF washable crepe is fantastic: elegant and easy care. There are two choices in limited sizes. Here and Here Remember, free shipping and returns with Nordies!

6 comments:

The Vivenne Files said...

Make sure you're absolutely haunting ebay looking for anything specific from Eileen Fisher. I've had marvelous luck finding things there, with a bit of patience. Often, still with the tags on...
and thanks for the tip on the pants! Even though I'm not shopping for another 5 months, it's always good to know who's marking things down.
big hug,
Vivienne

Duchesse said...

Yes, eBay has tons of EF, new or barely worn. (Do women buy and buy EF, then find they can't wear it all?) And maybe that will happen for Miss Em's coat.

Suggest you put a search (with e-mail notification) on EF coat + her size. You never know, especially with your karma!

Anonymous said...

aaargh--not available in my size.

Frugal Scholar said...

@Vivienne--I've not had good luck with EF on ebay, but will try again...
@Duchesse--See above! i think that EF has outlets--as does Garnet Hill which sells a lot of EF. I think many ebay entrepeneurs hit the outlets and resell. You can tell by locations...

@Terri--Sorry. Many sizes were available when I posted. Even XS and S. i will keep an eye out.

Shelley said...

eBay sizes are either S or XL, seemingly. Still, if you are in the US might be worth haunting.

Kare said...

Belk at the Summit had Eilleen Fisher marked down. This is in Birmingham, Al. They had a great black raincoat.