Custom Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apology and Gift: Sanita Clogs (Dansko twin?) at a good price

Dear Readers: I have not yet recovered from processing 200plus pieces of work. I completed the task, but remain wiped out. That is why my responding to comments left by my wonderful readers has been so slow. I respond in my head, but typing is soooo much harder.

I will respond! In the meantime, good deals of the consumption sort keep wending my way. I will not succumb, at least not right now. First I will make more progress on my decluttering/donation project.

So here's the good deal, for those whose feet hurt and whose closets are not overflowing with stuff. Footprints, a lovely business, has Sanita professional clogs for under $70. You can also get adorable sandal clogs for even less! Sanita and Dansko are--or used to be--related, though I can't remember how.

If you have teeny feet (36!), you can browse the sale section and get Camper shoes for reallllly cheeeeeeep.

Hope someone can make use of this tidbit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some great deals...and right in my own backyard!

Funny about Money said...

Frugal put me onto this outfit a year or two ago, and it is GREAT! The Sanitas -- the maker of the original Danskos, which got outsourced to Asia when they changed hands and no now longer fit the way they used to -- the Sanitas are great pain-frees. I order the alleged "seconds" at a nice discount and have never found anything noticeable wrong with them.

One pair in an exotic design didn't fit well -- Footprints took them right back and covered the shipping, no questions asked.

Frugal Scholar said...

@Terri--Read the owner's essays if you have a chance!

@Funny--There were even better deals than usual on the homepage, but they seem to have disappeared.